Forklift Battery Maintenance
Return On Investment
Industrial batteries need regular maintenance. If they are not maintained they may develop:
• Short run time
• Low voltage / high amp / heat
• Dead cells
• Unbalanced electrolyte
• Corrosion = shorts
This minimal service investment can often be justified by eliminating just ONE service call for an electric truck component failure.
Detailed Battery Scheduled Maintenance
• Measure and record all cell voltage and specific gravity levels.
• Wash, neutralize and dry battery. (Premium service washes in the Industrial Battery Care Unit wash chamber.)
• Visual Inspection: Cables, connectors,
inter-cell connectors, vent caps and trays.
• Check and fill all water levels. Check single point watering if applicable.
• Provide detailed report.
Industrial Battery & Charger Services
• Battery Maintenance Education.
• Evaluation of battery fleet.
• Power study to determine amps used by hour and shift.
• Battery handling system installation.
• Battery and charger rental.
• Battery disposal per EPA Regulations with signed certificate for your records.
Forklift Cleaning Battery and Maintenance Service
VIDEO: Battery Power Division at Arbor
PUSH PLAY ON THE VIDEO TO THE LEFT: This Forklift Battery Cleaning and Maintenance video shows how Arbor forklift technicians provide an efficient and cost effective way to properly maintain the longevity of your warehouse's forklift batteries using our exclusive new Battery Care Program. This process will eliminate short run times problems caused by and low voltage, high amps and heat. It will increase the longevity of the cells and identify issues such as corrosion and unbalanced electrolytes.
Please complete the contact form below and an Arbor representative will contact you to discuss your request.