When you join our growing team of talented and motivated professionals, you’ll be part of a company that is committed to being the best it can be, every day. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a company that will continually strive to exceed your expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other – then Arbor Material Handling is the company for you. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package and provide an environment that encourages and rewards imagination, creativity and excellence. Contact us about current employment opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Job Openings
Position Overview: The objective of the Sales Coordinator is to facilitate the day-to-day activities in our sales department. This includes ordering equipment, scheduling deliveries, working with multiple departments to ensure all details are clearly communicated and executed.
- Order equipment with the factory and vendors
- Coordinate day-to-day activities with various departments and customers
- Communicate changes in scheduling
- Provide reports on sales and order activity
- Sales coordination experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel in particular
- CRM software experience preferred
- Paid vacation
- Health care benefits
Please send resume to HR@arbor-inc.com
Technician | Shift: 1:
Provides mobile repair service of material handling equipment to a select customer base within a given geographic territory. Will diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic failures
- Minimum 4 Years Material Handling Maintenance or Equivalent Experience,
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record is a must.
- Individuals must be considered insurable by our fleet insurance company
- Candidates must have own tools.
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and be able to maintain good working relationships with customers.
- Candidates must be able to bend, twist, reach, pull, push, lift at least 50 lbs and maneuver up to 125lbs.
- Must be able to hear with or without aid and communicate clearly.
- Requires repetitive motion and periods of sitting, standing and bending.
- Arbor Material Handling Inc. conducts pre-hire drug screens and DMV checks.
- Medical, Dental, Life, 401K
- Pay depends on level of experience
Please complete the contact form below and an Arbor representative will contact you to discuss your request.