Leading the Way to the Future of Material Handling. Arbor Material Handling is a growing material handling solutions provider that utilizes its expertise to enable our customers to dramatically improve their operational efficiency and productivity – and therefore better satisfy their own customers’ diversified needs. When you join our team of talented and motivated professionals, you’ll be part of a company that is committed to being the best it can be, every day. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a company that will continually strive to exceed your expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other – then Arbor Material Handling is the company for you. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package and provide an environment that encourages and rewards imagination, creativity and excellence. Contact us about current employment opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Job Openings
Customer Service Representative
Position Overview: The objective of the Customer Service Representative is to represent Arbor Material Handling in a highly professional manner by developing and strengthening existing client relationships while aggressively and systematically prospecting to develop new clients throughout the State of Delaware.
- Develop and execute a territory management plan.
- Have a strong grasp of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to analyze the customer’s business and develop solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- Manage and maintain a CRM program with updated customer information, scheduling, and quoting information.
- Initiate and develop new relationships and maximize existing ones.
- Preferred residence in the State of Delaware or in the general vicinity.
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and respond to needs and requests in a timely manner and have excellent verbal/ written communication skills.
- Manage and understand the sales cycle.
- BA/BS in business, engineering, sales & marketing, or related field Preferred.
- Two years of successful sales experience.
- Experience in material handling or industrial sales preferred.
- Competitive nature and goal oriented.
- Guaranteed base salary with performance based incentives.
- Generous benefit plan including paid vacation, medical, dental, 401k
Technician | Shift: 1:Provides mobile repair service of material handling equipment to a select customer base within a given geographic territory. Will diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic failures
- Minimum 4 Years Material Handling Maintenance or Equivalent Experience,
- Valid Driver’s License with Acceptable Driving Record is a must.
- Individuals must be considered insurable by our fleet insurance company
- Candidates must have own tools.
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and be able to maintain good working relationships with customers.
- Candidates must be able to bend, twist, reach, pull, push, lift at least 50 lbs and maneuver up to 125lbs.
- Must be able to hear with or without aid and communicate clearly.
- Requires repetitive motion and periods of sitting, standing and bending.
- Arbor Material Handling Inc. conducts pre-hire drug screens and DMV checks.
- Medical, Dental, Life, 401K
- Pay depends on level of experience
Please complete the contact form below and an Arbor representative will contact you to discuss your request.