The objective of the Sales Coordinator is to facilitate the day-to-day activities in our sales department. This includes ordering equipment, scheduling deliveries, working with multiple departments to ensure all details are clearly communicated and executed.
- Order equipment with the factory and vendors
- Coordinate day-to-day activities with various departments and customers
- Communicate changes in scheduling.
- Provide reports on sales and order activity
- Coordinate with sales team to effectively support the sales, order, delivery processes
- Ensure order entry and customer communications are performed with utmost accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with accounting team members on receivables and billing to resolve issues as they arise to ensure timely payment and complete customer satisfaction
- High School diploma required; Some college preferred
- 3 -5 years' experience working in a professional administrative environment
- Sales coordination experience highly desirable
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel in particular
- CRM software experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT ARBOR MATERIAL HANDLING INC.