Arbor Material Handling Inc. is a strong and growing material handling solutions provider throughout the northeast. Our dealership sells and services the Raymond line of forklifts and associated material handling equipment to a variety of customers enabling them to substantially improve their efficiency and productivity. Think about it, almost everything we eat, drink, wear, or use was moved with the equipment and systems that material handling companies sell and maintain. If you are looking for a challenging career where you can advance and make a difference, Arbor is a place for you! As such, we invest in our associates through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, competitive compensation, great benefits, and a culture unlike any other.
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven sales professional to add to our Customer Service Product Support team in Southern New Jersey. In this role you will be undertaking duties that include working with existing and potential customers to educate and promote our various material handling products and services. Sales territory consists of Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties.
Challenge Yourself! Join our dynamic, growing and successful team today.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify all equipment service and support prospects in assigned territory and evaluate as to potential and resources needed to convert to Arbor service customers.
- Analyze and evaluate all existing service accounts for growth potential, develop and implement sales growth plan.
- Familiarize each customer with the full range of service and support products offered by Arbor.
- Work closely with the Sales Team as new equipment sales opportunities are identified.
- Assist in the resolution of customer service problems.
- 2-5 years’ experience in B2B sales or comparable industry experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is strongly preferred or equivalent related experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Day trip travel required
- Must have exceptional customer service, presentation skills and ability to relate to range of audience.
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process required; preferred business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal to all levels of organizations, VPs to entry level
- Requires strong problem solving, organizational and time management capabilities
- Must be able to read and understand technical and financial aspects on all related products
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Must be able to safely operate lift trucks for demonstration purposes
- Ability to establish and develop relationships that promote aftermarket sales on a continuing basis
- Use analytical skills to utilize market research to support sales efforts
- Competitive Wages
- Company-issued Laptop, and Smart Phone
- Car Allowance
- Product Specific Training
- Health Insurance (Medical/Prescription, Dental and Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Group Term Life Insurance
ABOUT ARBOR MATERIAL HANDLING INC.