Accounting - Account Analysis & A/P
Arbor Material Handling, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for an Accounting position in our Willow Grove, PA corporate office. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
In this role you will work as a member of our Accounting Team to support the overall daily accounting tasks, A/P processing , reconciliations, periodic forecasting, monthly closings and reporting.
- Update financial data in databases, spreadsheets and other financial records to ensure information is current
Perform trend analysis and run various reports using company and industry software applications
- Identify and resolve financial discrepancies
- Participate with other accounting team members in preparation of various accounting projects
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as acquired through a degree program
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
Experience with ERP systems beneficial
Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office, Excel, including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality concerning company accounts
- Perform accurate work to the highest standards of accountancy
- Able to complete work to deadlines with little direct supervision
Driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Strong critical thinking and mathematical reasoning skills
Excellent communication skills
Collaborative, friendly culture that promotes continuous learning and improvement
Opportunity for growth and advancement
Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits plans
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
ABOUT ARBOR MATERIAL HANDLING: