Battery Service & Scheduled Maintenance
Forklift Battery Cleaning services: While industrial batteries are less expensive than forklifts they power, they can cause downtime and result in expensive lift truck repairs. Our full range of maintenance programs allow us to customize our offering to your specific application and location. We operate in the Philadelphia area as well as New Jersey and Delaware. Without proper forklift battery care maintenance, your lift truck batteries could hinder truck performance and component life. Battery life and energy cost are also factors that may be impacted by lack of maintenance.
Forklift Battery Maintenance
Return On Investment
Industrial batteries need regular maintenance. If they are not maintained they may develop:
• Short run time
• Low voltage / high amp / heat
• Dead cells
• Unbalanced electrolyte
• Corrosion = shorts
This minimal service investment can often be justified by eliminating just ONE service call for an electric truck component failure.
Detailed Battery Scheduled Maintenance
• Measure and record all cell voltage and specific gravity levels.
• Wash, neutralize and dry battery. (Premium service washes in the Industrial Battery Care Unit wash chamber.)
• Visual Inspection: Cables, connectors,
inter-cell connectors, vent caps and trays.
• Check and fill all water levels. Check single point watering if applicable.
• Provide detailed report.
Industrial Battery & Charger Services
• Battery Maintenance Education.
• Evaluation of battery fleet.
• Power study to determine amps used by hour and shift.
• Battery handling system installation.
• Battery and charger rental.
• Battery disposal per EPA Regulations with signed certificate for your records.
Please complete the contact form below and an Arbor representative will contact you to discuss your request.