- Open work orders in business system (IRIUM)
- Coordinate, Assign and dispatch technicians to customer location
- Help the service team meet AMH customer care goals:
- SM Completion, response time, first call complete, invoice accurate & timely
- Review invoices with technicians
- Ensure all labor and parts are posted on invoice
- Close invoice and e-mail customer copy of the work order and battery evaluation report
- Track all open jobs and ensure status is updated daily
- Maintain schedule of continued services
- Coordinate all internal and external associated battery services.
- Assist BPD Manager with other admin duties as assigned
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
Organized, team work, solutions oriented, shares continuous improvement ideas.
ABOUT ARBOR MATERIAL HANDLING